Shivansh Overseas Educare
Health and allied sciences has emerged as a key support pillar for the discipline of healthcare globally. The professionals associated with this discipline work within a multidisciplinary team and aim to provide the best patient outcomes. Their presence is all-pervasive in the healthcare sector particularly in areas related to disability, aged care, rehabilitative care, chronic disease, and sports, among others. The diverse nature of this field means the pedagogy and training requirements differ. The allied health professionals need to possess the necessary knowledge and skill sets to identify the challenges and offer lasting solutions.
At Shivansh Overseas Educare, we help students to pursue courses in the field of health and allied sciences in India and abroad. With our guidance, students can opt for any of the below-mentioned courses in countries such as India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Ukraine, Russia, China, Kazakhstan, and Germany. Our experienced consultants can help you choose the right institute, understand the fee structure, and get placement in the A-listed institutes of these countries. We also facilitate documentation and visa processing for a speedy relocation to the destination country. Our experience and expertise in the domain can help you pursue the course of your choice and build a rewarding career.
Courses to pursue in health and allied science
- GNM Nursing: A three and a half years diploma course in paramedics that focuses on nursing and midwifery training. It can be studied in institutes in West Bengal or from anywhere in India. Eligibility – Class 12 (Science, Arts, and Commerce.)
- B.Sc in Nursing: A four-year degree course to be pursued after clearing the relevant entrance exams. Eligibility – Class 12 (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
- Pharmacy: Both degree and diploma courses are available. Eligibility – Class 12 (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
- Anesthesia Technology: Both UG and PG courses can be pursued after clearing an entrance exam.
- Cardiac Care Technology: Both degree and diploma courses are available. The discipline deals with measuring the parameters of the heart and more.
- Medical & Lab Technology: The degree or diploma courses deal with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases using laboratory tests.
- Radiotherapy: Both degree and diploma courses deal with imparting knowledge and skills in radiation therapy to treat diseases.
- Optometry: The 3-year UG degree course deals with the study of detecting eye diseases, measuring eyesight, and prescribing corrective lenses.
- Physiotherapy: Both degree and diploma courses deal with teaching about channelizing the body’s physical movements to avoid ailments and disability.
- OT Technology: Both degree and diploma courses are available in any of the premier paramedical and allied healthcare training institutes.
- Physician Assistant: Both degree and diploma courses prepare one to offer frontline medical care under the supervision of physicians.
- Renal Dialysis: A 3-year UG degree that prepares students to offer haemodialysis treatment under the supervision of a physician.